Marvel Heroes 2016 Has Arrived!
What better way to kick off the new year than a host of new content and new features?
Take to the rooftops with Black Cat, team up with Agent Venom, take the new and improved Deadpool for a spin (literally), or fight off the Skrull invasion in the next chapter of the Marvel Heroes story! We’ve also added some new features such as controller support and Leaderboards, as well as updated some of our existing ones such as the crafting system for an improved experience… and more is yet to come!
MARVEL HEROES 2016 INCLUDES:
- "SECRET INVASION" STORY CHAPTER: Battle shape-shifting Skrull invaders, including the Super-Skrull and alien versions of Super Heroes, in this adaptation of 2008’s Secret Invasion comic book event. Who do you trust? (A Fortune Card themed to the new chapter is also available.)
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: For the first time ever, play with the likes of Xbox One® and Xbox 360® controllers, the Steam Controller, Logitech® controllers, and more on PC.
- REVAMPED DEADPOOL: The Merc with a Mouth has been part of the Marvel Heroes lineup since the beginning – with new animations, effects, and nine new moves added to his power set, now he’s even better!
- PLAYABLE BLACK CAT: Voiced by Jennifer Hale, just as she was in the 1990s Spider-Man animated series, Felicia Hardy crosses our path as the game’s 55th playable character.
- AGENT VENOM TEAM-UP: Once Peter’s Parker high school bully, war hero Lt. Flash Thompson now hosts the Venom symbiote, ready to serve beside you.
- STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS: More than 50 achievements for those who play via Steam.
- MAC OUT OF BETA: Just like it sounds.
- VISUAL UPDATES: Starting with Captain America, Black Widow and Jean Grey, characters introduced with the initial launch of Marvel Heroes will be brought up to the more realistic visual standards of newer characters. Visual Updates for older character models will continue moving forward.
- LEADERBOARDS: The most dedicated players will be recognized, as new Leaderboards begin to be continually added. Tournaments and Seasons will grow out of this eventually, as well.
- A NEW VARIANT COSTUME SERIES: Series 3 of our Variant Costumes.
In celebration of the launch of the Marvel Heroes 2016 Initiative, we've also brought back Bonus G, Chase & Halloween Costumes, our Boost Bonanza Sale, and more!
Discuss Marvel Heroes 2016
Let us know what you think about Marvel Heroes 2016 in our Forums!