Marvel Heroes 2015 Launches!
Marvel Heroes 2015 has arrived! Today marks the one year anniversary of the Marvel Heroes launch, and we're celebrating with new content and more.
Featuring Muspelheim - the first ever large-scale raid in an Action RPG, Omega System an alternate advancement system, Daily Shared Quests and more, this release is only the beginning of a month long slew of content.
Available now and late rthroughout the course of our month-long anniversary celebrations, expect:
- Surtur Raid: The aforementioned ruler of fire demons headlines an epic end-game event for 10 players.
- Omega System: Advance, alternately. The Omega System allows for even further character customization and progression up to and beyond level 60.
- Daily Shared Quests: A new way to undertake missions and adventures reserved for earth's mightiest.
- Achievements: Accomplish the impossible and be recognized – some are even catered to individual heroes.
- Login Rewards: Showing our appreciation for committed players by thanking them with many awesome things.
- Silver Surfer: The Herald nears. Will Norrin Radd's arrival presage doom, bring salvation, or just deliver a cool new hero to play? (Hint: It's the last one.)
- 365: Days of. Gifts for. Oh yes, we have plans.
- End of Anniversary: End of Anniversary: A celebratory surprise event to close out the month.
As a thank you to all our players, using any level 30+ Hero, make sure you speak to a very special S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent found in Avengers Tower for a big surprise.
And that's to start!
Full notes on Marvel Heroes 2015 1.0 can be found on our Forums .