Introducing Cosmic Patrol Modes
All-New Cosmic Patrol Modes!
Midtown and Industry City Patrol zones just got beefed up with Cosmic upgrades. If you're looking for a true challenge to reap ultimate rewards, this is just for you. Akin to our Cosmic Terminals, Cosmic Patrol Zones bring all of the best features of our most difficult terminals with key differences from the Midtown and Industry City Patrol you've become accustomed to:
- Cosmic Midtown Fortune Cards will drop during Midtown Madness Monday. We also plan to expand Cosmic Midtown cards to Industry City in the near future.
- Cosmic Jackpot loot rewards have a chance to appear from any enemy in a cosmic zone, similar to Odin's Blessing. These loot rewards have a chance to contain a Doop rune and potentially a token to upgrade an Insignia to Cosmic.
- Hero Tokens from Juggernaut, Magneto, Loki, Taskmaster, and Venom have a small chance of dropping upon defeating these villains in a Cosmic Patrol Zones!
- Cosmic Medallions have twice the chance of dropping.
- Boss-specific artifacts have double the chance of dropping.
- Boss-specific unique items have double the chance of dropping.
- Uniques with Challenge Bonus have a much higher chance of dropping.
- Costume Cores with 3 or more bonuses have a much higher chance of dropping.
- Reliquaries of Rarity have a much higher chance of dropping.
- Bosses with Cosmic affixes can appear in Cosmic Patrol Zones.
- Enemies are significantly tougher and stronger!
These new difficulties are sure to challenge the best players, but the rewards will be great! Keep in mind that Cosmic Patrol Zones require Level 60 Heroes and are not for the faint of heart. Head over to Doomsaw's Dev Blog Post to discuss Cosmic Patrol Zones!